About the difference in sheet metal chassis processing and how to check the dimensions?
As we all know, the enclosure of the cabinet is made of sheet metal. Each part is rolled with stainless steel, and the influence of different atmospheres in different environments will have different effects on the cabinet of the chassis. Huifuda tells you what you need to pay attention to when inspecting the sheet metal chassis:
1. The diagonal difference between the upper and lower borders is less than 1.5mm.
2. The parallelism with the base is less than 1mm. The detection points are the upper surface of the base and the lower surface of the top frame, which are reference points for each other. It can also be detected by measuring the length of the six diagonals, the difference cannot exceed 2.5mm. If there is a middle partition, the parallelism between the top frame and the base can be relaxed to 1.5mm, and the parallelism between the middle partition and the top frame or the base is less than 1mm.
3. The columns are not deformed, and the parallelism between each column and the two ends of the upper and lower frames and the adjacent plane of the frame is less than 0.5mm.
4. The metal plate cabinet does not allow the naked eye to see the tilt or partial tilt or distortion. The verticality of the frame column and the base is less than 1.5mm. The test is based on the upper surface of the base and the upper end of the column as the measuring point.
5. For the sliding block that supports the box, the parallelism of the working surface composed of the left and right sliding blocks of the same layer with respect to the bottom surface is 1mm, and the value of the gap between two adjacent panels after loading shall not exceed 0.6mm.
The appearance and material of the plate processing are the most basic characteristics of the chassis, and its appearance directly determines the primary condition of whether the chassis can be accepted by the user. Therefore, the current appearance gradually tends to diversify. Therefore, it also accounts for a certain percentage in our test. The quality of the material also directly affects the performance of anti-electromagnetic radiation.