Let us tell you what are the advantages of aluminum barrier enclosures?
The aluminum profile shell is a shell processed on the aluminum profile obtained by the aluminum stretching method. It has high flexibility and can be cut at any depth. Generally, there are circuit board slots inside. You only need to insert the circuit board directly. Fixed and convenience are unmatched by other types of enclosures.
The advantages of aluminum profile housing are mainly manifested in this aspect:
1. The aluminum profile shell has low density and light weight; it is dedicated, does not require welding, and is extremely convenient to install, disassemble, carry, and move.
2. In the production process, the aluminum profile adopts two processes of heat and cold treatment, which has strong corrosion resistance.
3. The aluminum profile has strong plasticity and good productivity, which has good advantages for production.
4. The surface treatment performance of the aluminum profile is good, the size is standardized, the tolerance is strict, the appearance is generous, the finish is good, and the corrosion resistance is good.
5. The coefficient of elasticity is small, and sparks will not occur in collision and friction.
6. Aluminum profile has good thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity.
7. Compared with other metal materials, aluminum profile has no metal pollution, no toxicity, and no volatile metal on the surface oxide layer.